Our French rural retreat offers a unique residential multi-media holiday for those wishing to try a new craft before booking on to a course back home. The accommodation is set in an inspirational location and our holidays offer the chance to meet new people, relax, craft to your heart’s content and go home with a new skill.
The courses are expertly led, all the materials are supplied and you just have to bring some imagination however there are plenty of books available for those who need a little help.
The courses are run in the mornings and after lunch you then have the option of continuing with your project, relaxing by the pool or exploring the gorgeous local area.
Included in the price (this is per person)
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Use of all facilities including pool
- 5 mornings craft lessons
- Airport pick up is an option depending on your flight times and chosen airport however a hire car would be advisable if you wish to travel further afield during your stay.
- Prices are based on 1 person in their own private room with en-suite bathroom
- If 2 people travel together and share a room, a discount is offered (see prices)
- If one person travelling with you does not wish to join the activities there is also a discounted price.
All workshop holidays start on Saturdays
The farmhouse is available to privately rent at other times of the year, please visit the La Peyre tab above for more information.